Vellore Institute of Technology Recruitment 2020: Vellore Institute of Technology conducted the enrollment for the 02 posts with the name of Junior Research Fellow. The applications can be filled by the 14th April, as the applications submitted to the address specified by VIT till the above date will only be considered for employment and selection. Keep reading further information about the VIT Recruitment 2020.
Vellore Institute of Technology Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Tamil Nadu|
|Name of the Job||Junior Research Fellow|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||April 14, 2020|
Vellore Institute of Technology Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Vellore Institute of Technology
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 02
Last Date to Apply: Application can not be admitted after the 14th of April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Necessary qualifications for the application are mentioned below :
- B.E/B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics from a recognized institute. ( with 70 % marks).
- M.E/M.Tech in Power Electronics from the approved authority. (with 70 % marks).
Selection Procedure: Organization is going to take the Written Exam of the applicants, on the basis of which it will be decided who will be called for interview or who not.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will enjoy the job as along with the amount of Rs. 25000/- per month, HRA @ 10 % will be paid.
Age criteria: The candidate must check the website to get the complete details of the age according to the category of the applicant.
Official Website: www.vit.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for Vellore Institute of Technology Recruitment 2020:
- Take the format given by the organization on its official site.
- See the complete instructions given on the website.
- Being agreed to the terms and conditions issued by the organization, fill the details asked in the form.
- Join the photocopy of the documents includes the qualifications, caste, age proof, residential proof and similar.
- Paste the recent photograph of the candidate on the given space in the form and put the cross signature on it.
- Concludes the application process by sending it to the specified address available on the website before the due date.
NOTE: All the further news and information will be made available through e-mail or on the website.