Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020: Online applications are invited in the official article of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. The desired person can apply for 200 vacancies of PCS & A.C.F/R.F.O Services Examination on or before May 21, 2020. Check the information below to grasp the eligibility corner.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||PCS & A.C.F/R.F.O Services Examination|
|Number of Vacancies||200|
|Last Date to Apply||21st May 2020|
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Collector/Sub Registrar
- District Basic Shiksha Adhikari
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
- Goods Tax Officer/Regional Employment Officer
- District Programme Officer/DSP/Commercial Tax Officer
- Excise Inspector/Food Safety Officer
- District Probation Officer/Deputy Jailor
- Child Development Project Officer
- Designated Officer/Food Safety Officer
- Statistical Officer
- Labour Enforcement Officer & Other Many Post
- Assistant Conservator of Forest
- Range Forest Officer/Assistant Prosecuting Officer
Last Date to Apply: End date to apply is 21st of May 2020
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have a Graduation/Post Graduation Degree for the application of above-specified posts.
Selection Procedure: Criteria through which the candidate will be chosen is Pre & Main Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Remuneration will depend upon the post for which the applicant is being selected and it will be Rs. 9300-34800/- with Rs. 4600/- GP and Rs. 15600-39100/- with GP Rs. 5400/- (Salary will be paid on a monthly basis).
Application Fees: Different categories of candidates have to pay different amounts as follows :
- Rs. 125/- for the GEN/OBC candidates.
- For SC/ST/Ex-s candidates, this amount is Rs. 65/-
- Rs. 25/- for the Physically Handicapped.
Age criteria: The age of applicant as on 01st July 2020 should be in between 21-40 years. Rules of UPPSC will follow the criteria for relaxation.
Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate should apply through the portal as the link for the application is mentioned on the website.
- After getting details there, start filling the information in the application form.
- Upload the demanded testimonials along with the image of an aspirant.
- Pay the fee and submit the form.
NOTE: Keep the hard form for future necessity.