UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission invites Online applications for the 1016 posts of Data Entry Operator, Telephone Operator, Tax Collector, Junior Engineer, Pashudhan Prasar Adhikari, Overseer, Inspector. The complete recruitment details regarding the due dates of the posts are specified below, it will be very beneficial for the applicant to read the below-given paragraph carefully.
UKSSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Data Entry Operator, Telephone Operator, Tax Collector, Junior Engineer, Pashudhan Prasar Adhikari, Overseer, Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||1016|
|Last Date to apply||Mentioned below|
UKSSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Data Entry Operator/Junior Assistant/Junior Assistant CUM DEO – 431
- Junior Assistant cum Computer Data Entry Operator – 81
- Tax Collector – 149
- Amin/Land Inspector – 12
- Survey Accountant – 56
- Record Keeper – 01
- Reader – 01
- Telephone Operator – 12
- Receptionist – 03
- Junior Engineer – 121
- Pashudhan Prasar Adhikari (Livestock Extension Officer) – 120
- Overseer (Inspector/Exhibitor) (silk) – 26
- Inspector (silk) – 03
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have 12th/B.Sc/Graduation Degree in Biology/Agriculture/Diploma in Engineering from the accredited board, college, or institute.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done through the basis of the following parameters:
- Computer Based Test.
- Document Verification.
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The amount given in lieu of the work done is Rs. 29200-92300/- (Post for DEO/8,13), Rs. 19900-63200/- (Post – 5-7,12), Rs. 21700-69100/- (Post for Jr Assistant, 2-4,9), Rs. 44900-142400/- (Post 10), Rs. 35400-112400/- (Post 11) per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 300/-
- Rs. 150/- for the SC/ST and EWS candidates.
Age criteria: The required age limit for the successful application submission is 18/21-42 years (Post 1), 18-42 years (Post 2-7,9,12), 21-42 years (Post 8,10-11,13) as on the date 01-07-2019.
Official Website: www.sssc.uk.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the portal of the UKSSSC and read the necessary guidelines.
- Put the essential details in the application form with accuracy.
- Upload the important documents with the photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Pay the fees and submit the form by the due date.
NOTE: The list of the due dates of application is given below :
- 22nd July 2020 – Post 1 to 9.
- 29th June 2020 – Post 10.
- 27th June 2020 – Post 11 to 13.