UDHD Recruitment 2020: With immense pleasure, we want to inform our readers about the 163 vacancies of City Manager in the Urban Development & Housing Department. The organization has regulated the Online platform to receive the applications. For this, go on the website and select the relevant link. For further information, see the notification below. Hurry up as the application can be done till the 27th of May 2020.
UDHD Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Urban Development & Housing Department|
|Name of the Job||City Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||163|
|Last Date to Apply||May 27, 2020|
UDHD Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Urban Development & Housing Department
Name of The Posts: If you are interested then, Submit the application for vacant posts of ‘City Manager’
Last Date to Apply: No form can be submitted after 27th May 2020.
Educational Qualifications: The following are the qualifications which must be attained by the aspirant to get the selection for the job :
- MBA or PG Degree.
- Diploma in Public Administration.
- Post Graduation Degree in Town Manager.
- Post Graduation Degree in Planning and Development.
Selection Procedure: Firstly candidates will appear for the Online Computer Test, then a merit list will be prepared and finally selection list will be prepared through the scrutiny of documents.
Pay Scale: The lucrative amount of Rupees Forty Thousand on a monthly basis will be given to the selected candidate.
Application Fees: Apply for the jobs in UDHD after the successful payment of Rs. 2200/-
Age criteria: Necessary age level for the vacancies are 21-37 years (for male applicants) and 21-40 years (for female candidates). The base date for age calculation is 01st January 2020.
Official Website: www.urban.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for UDHD Recruitment 2020:
- Online applications are accepted by Urban Development & Housing Department.
- First of all, register yourself as a resultant you will get id and password.
- Use this provisional id and password and fill the required entries with the details about qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Upload the photograph, signature, and relevant documents.
- Followed by the payment of application, submit the online form.
NOTE: The information added by the candidate during the application process will be matched with the details in original certificates and if found any error then the application will be canceled.