TSPSC Recruitment 2020: Telangana State Public Service Commission is asking for online applications to be filled on www.tspsc.gov.in for engagement of 36 candidates for the vacant posts of Food Safety Officer. The last date till which the applications can be filled is 25/01/2020 and no further applications will be accepted at any cost.
TSPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Food Safety Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||36|
|Last Date to Apply||25/01/2020|
TSPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Food Safety Officer-36
Last Date to Apply: 25/01/2020
Educational Qualifications: The applicants are required to make sue to have passed Graduation or PG Degree in relevant discipline (Food, Diary Bio and Oil Technology, Agriculture/ Veterinary Science/ Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry).
Selection Procedure: Recruitment of the applicants will be on the basis of their performance in the process of selection that includes Written Exam and Interview after which the final document verification will be done.
Pay Scale: Applicants those selected will be paid a lucrative salary package of Rupees 28-940-78,910/- per month.
Application Fees: The application fee to be paid by the applicants is:
- General and OBC category: 280 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ BC/ PH candidates: 200 Rupees
Age criteria: Candidates with their age between 18-34 years as on 01-07-2019 are only eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to www.tspsc.gov.in and start with filling your accurate details in the application form only as per the academic certificates.
- After you have filled the details, then move on to the payment part where the application fee will be paid as per your category.
- Once the payment is done, proceed to uploading your documents required.
- Finally, verify the filled details and submit the application form.
NOTE: Make sure that the details are as per the academic records only as no correction will be possible after the final submission.