Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020: Telangana State Public Service Commission declared its willing to hire the capable candidates for the 93 posts of Manager. The applications can be filled by the 30th of April 2020 as no candidate will get the chance to apply for the posts after the date specified. Aspirant wants to know more about the organization and its application criteria can go through the below given paragraph carefully.
Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Manager|
|Number of vacancies||93|
|Last Date to apply||30th of April 2020|
Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Manager – 93
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have BE/B.Tech from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidate process will involve the Online Test/Written Exam and Oral Test (Interview).
Pay Scale: The candidate selected will get the amount of Rs. 37100-91450/- per month.
- Rs. 200/- for the GEN candidates.
- For the BC/SC/ST/PH and EX-s candidates is Rs. 120/-
Age criteria: The age limit of the candidate considered to be eligible is 18-34 years along with some other benefits. The date for age computation is to be taken as 01-07-2020.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, go through the website of the Telangana State Public Service Commission.
- Then fill the complete information asked by the recruiter to be filled in the form as per the guidelines specified.
- Attach the required documents including the applicant photograph in the white background.
- In the end, submit the form followed by the payment of application.
- Keep the hard copy of the form for further demand by the organization at the time of recruitment.
- Print out of the application form is not required to send at any address.
NOTE: Apply on the portal of an organization by the 30th of April 2020.