SVC Co-operative Bank Limited Recruitment 2020: SVC Co-operative Bank Limited advertised for the 30 vacant posts of Customer Service Representative. The applications can be made through the website of the organization in online mode by the 30th March 2020 as no person can apply after this. To get the complete recruitment details, we should visit the paragraph shown by the organization carefully before applying for the post.
SVC Co-operative Bank Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||SVC Co-operative Bank Limited|
|Name of the Job||Customer Service Representative|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Last Date to Apply||30th of March 2020|
SVC Co-operative Bank Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: SVC Co-operative Bank Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Customer Service Representative – 30
Last Date to Apply: 30th of March 2020
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant must have Graduation or Post Graduation Degree (Commerce/Business Admin/Banking & Insurance/Management Studies/Accounting & Finance/Marketing Management) from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will get selected through the Online Exam and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The amount paid to the deserving candidate is Rs. 16550/- per month.
Application Fees: The amount of Rs. 600/- will be paid to the favor of the organization.
Age criteria: The age of the candidate must not be more than 30 years as on the date 31-03-2020. Relaxation will be given depending upon the category of the applicant.
Official Website: www.svcbank.com
Important Instructions to apply for SVC Co-operative Bank Limited Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate must log in the website of the organization and put the information there as per the given instructions.
- Upload the all the documents considered to be necessary in the application process including the signature and the photograph.
- Pay the fees through the use of the debit card, credit card or the net banking.
- And finally click on submit to complete the application process being ensure the accuracy of the details.
- Retain the hard copy of the application form for the future use.
NOTE: The online exam for the above specified date is 26-04-2020.