Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: Southern Railway is conducting an interview to fill the 600 vacancies of House Keeping Assistant and Hospital Attendant. The schedule of the interview is 15/04/2020 (post 1), 16/04/2020 (post 2) and 17/04/2020 (post 3-6). The time for the interview is 11:00 hrs to 15:00 hrs.
Southern Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Southern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Housing Keeping Assistant and Hospital Attendant|
|Number of Vacancies||600|
|Last Date to Apply||15th, 16th & 17th April 2020|
Southern Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Southern Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Contract Medical Practitioner – 72
- Nursing Staff – 120
- Lab Assistant – 24
- Radiographer – 24
- Hospital Attendant – 120
- House Keeping Assistant – 240
|Serial No.||Post Name||Qualification with Specialisation||Age Level (years)|
|01||Contract Medical Practitioner (Doctors)||
||Below or equal to 50 years|
Selection Procedure: ‘Walk in Interview’ will be conducted by the Southern Railway to hire the eligible candidates for the vacant posts.
Pay Scale: Different posts will attract various amounts as follows :
- Rs. 75000/- per month for post 1 candidates.
- Rs. 44900/- per month for post 2 candidates.
- Rs. 21700/- per month for post 3 candidates.
- Rs. 29200/- per month for post 4 candidates.
- Rs. 18000/- per month for post 5-6 candidates.
Application Fees: No application fee is mentioned by Southern Railway.
Official Website: www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2020:
- Duly filled information in the application format with the resume, certificates must bring on the given address as per the dates specified “Southern Railway Health Unit Poonamalle High Road Egmore, opposite Dina Thanthi Office”
NOTE: Come for the interview with the complete safety as per the rules of the government.