Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment 2020: With great pleasure, we want to tell the readers of vacancies of Assistant Manager (Grade A) Officers in SEBI. The organization requires 147 candidates for these posts and the acceptance of the application for this purpose is by the date i.e. 31st July 2020. In detail about SEBI Recruitment 2020, check the notification given below.
Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Manager (Grade A)|
|Number of Vacancies||147|
|Last Date to Apply||31/07/2020|
Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Name of The Posts:
- Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
Last Date to Apply: Applications can be admitted through the portal by the 31st of July 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidate is eligible for the job if he/she has any of the following mentioned degrees BTech/BE/LLB/MCA/Graduation/Master Degree from the accredited college or authorized institute.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be out of the forms submitted by 31st July 2020. Chances of an applicant being selected will depend purely on performance in Online Test (I & II) and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Payment in lieu of work done by the applicant is from 28150 to 55600/- (on monthly basis).
- Rupees ONE THOUSAND ONLY FOR THE GENERAL AND OBC CATEGORY CANDIDATES.
- WHILE FOR SC/ST AND PH CANDIDATES, THIS AMOUNT IS RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY.
Age criteria: All the pupils up to the age of 30 years have the chance to apply for the posts in SEBI. Candidates who do not cover this condition are excluded from the application.
Official Website: www.sebi.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for the Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment 2020:
- The online form must be submitted with the accurate details in the application form.
- Attach the scanned certificates with the photograph and signature on the website.
- Deposit the fees and finally put up the form through click on submit.
- The hard copy of the form must be retained for the future damnd.
NOTE: Visit the website of SEBI again and again to get the complete recruitment updates on time.