SAMEER Recruitment 2020: With a great immense we want to discuss 30 Scientists’ posts in Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research. Candidate reaching the desired criteria can fille the form Online/Offline by the 30th of April 2020. Keep continuing the further details to know about the post, its contents, and likely procedure.
SAMEER Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research|
|Name of the Job||Scientist ‘B & C’|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Last Date to Apply||30/04/2020|
SAMEER Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER)
Name of The Posts: There are 30 vacancies of Scientists as follows :
- Scientist B – 28
- Scientist C – 02
Last Date to Apply: 02nd April 2020 to 30th April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidate holding the following qualifications can apply Bachelor in Technology/Master of Technology/Graduate in Engineering with M.Sc from the accredited body.
Selection Procedure: Selection criteria will include the ‘Written Exam and Interview’ conducted at Mumbai, Chennai or Kolkata.
Pay Scale: The salary will be paid as per the organization’s decision.
Application Fees: Pay the following amount category wise :
- Rupees 400/- if an applicant is GEN/OBC.
- For SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen Rupees 200/- only.
Age criteria: The maximum age of the applicant can be 35 years (Post 1) and 40 years (Post 2) while there are some relief for reserved candidates as :
- 03 years for OBC candidates.
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
Official Website: www.sameer.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for SAMEER Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the website and click on ‘Recruitment and Training’
- Get detailed information carefully, then register yourself on the website.
- Apply online with the help of user id and password.
- Fill the complete and accurate details in the form.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature with the black pen in the specified size.
- Pay fees through the convenient mode (debit, credit card or net banking).
- Submit the form followed by the print out (with the photocopies of all certificates candidate had) which should be addressed by 15th May to Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research Govt. of India, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology IIT Campus, Powai, Mumbai 400076.
NOTE: Candidature of an applicant will be canceled on the ground of false information.