Sainik School Satara Recruitment 2020: The latest job notification published by the Sainik School Satara reflects the requirement of the organization to meet the purpose of their 07 seats on the different positions of Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher and Laboratory Assistant with the energetic persons. The candidate in the search for the job holding the essential qualifications mentioned below can apply after reading the information below.
Sainik School Satara Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Sainik School Satara|
|Name of the Job||Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, and Laboratory Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||15-05-2020|
Sainik School Satara Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sainik School Satara
Name of The Posts: Described below :
- Post Graduate Teacher – 03
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 03
- Laboratory Assistant – 01
Last Date to Apply: 15-05-2020 is the end date to fill the online form for the above-mentioned posts.
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must hold 12th/Bachelors or Master’s Degree with D.Ed/B.Ed from the authority recognized by the government.
Selection Procedure: The sole parameter for the selection of the candidate is ‘Personal Interview’.
Pay Scale: Attractive amount consisting of Rs. 47600 for Post 1 applicants, Rs. 44900/- for Post 2 candidates and Rs. 25500/- (Post 3) per month.
Application Fees: Brief details about the fees is mentioned below :
- Rs. Three Hundred only for the GEN candidates.
- Rs. One Hundred only for the SC/ST candidates.
Age criteria: The rules regarding age for the selection of the candidates consists of 21-40 years (Post 1) and 21-35 years (Post 2-3) as on 15-05-2020.
Official Website: www.sainiksatara.org
Important Instructions to apply for Sainik School Satara Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, the desired candidate must read the important instructions related to the post on the website and notice whether he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- Being confirmed, fill the complete data of the candidate related to his/her study, age, name, address, contact, etc. in the form whose format is available on www.sainiksatara.org.
- Enclose the copies of all certificates providing the clues about the accuracy of the information filled in the application form.
- Make a payment of the application fees and send the form to the address provided below. Principal, Sainik School Satara, Satara – 415001, Maharashtra
NOTE: We will keep updating you about further notifications from time to time.