Sainik School Gopalganj Recruitment 2020: Sainik School Gopalganj published an article for the vacant posts of Trained Graduate Teacher and Lab Assistant. Candidate can submit the application by the 03rd April 2020. No chance will be given after the above mentioned date. For more information let us check the details shown below carefully.
Sainik School Gopalganj Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Sainik School Gopalganj|
|Name of the Job||TGT/Lab|
|Number of Vacancies||Undefined|
|Last Date to Apply||03-04-2020|
Sainik School Gopalganj Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sainik School Gopalganj
Name of The Posts:
- Trained Graduate Teacher/Lab Assistant
Last Date to Apply: 03rd April 2020
Educational Qualifications: The aspirant must be Graduate in Assamese (50% Marks)/B.Ed in Assamese from the authorized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be recruited on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Candidate will get the amount of Rs. 23000/- (TGT Assames) per month and Rs. 21000/- per month (Art & Craft Teacher).
Age criteria: The candidate should be in the range of 21-35 years with some other benefits given as per the regulations of the government. The date for age computation is to be considered as on 01st March 2020.
Official Website: www.ssgopalganj.in
Important Instructions to apply for Sainik School Gopalganj Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate need to go through the website of the organization and fill the accurate details in the form as given in the certificates.
- Upload the mandatory documents in the application form including the applicant photograph and signature.
- In the end, submit the application form before the 03rd April 2020.
- Keep visit the website of the organization again and again for the important updates.
- No need to send the hard copy of the application form to any office address.
NOTE: Candidate must contact the organization in case he/she has any doubt or query as the responsibility of the candidate does not end after the application of the form rather he/she is himself responsible for the future notification.