Royal Enfield Recruitment 2020: Royal Enfiled as every will aware of the name is a motorcycle manufacturing company with its headquarter in Chennai and have significant revenue from the operating activities by selling the motorcycles. Each desired candidate who wants to join the prestigious company can apply on the available posts for which the organization has advertised. The ‘Work Manager’ posts are available for the applications received. More information can get from the details below.
Royal Enfield Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Royal Enfield|
|Name of the Job||Work Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||Will be announced later|
Royal Enfield Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Royal Enfield
Name of The Posts: Desired applicants can make the applications for the posts of Royal Enfiled and that is named as ‘Work Manager’.
Last Date to Apply: Pending for announcement
Educational Qualifications: The applicants with a degree in BE/B. Tech and Diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering are welcomed by the organization for the application process. It is a must for the candidates to possess the experience of 3-5 years.
Selection Procedure: The interview will be conducted by the organization after the scrutiny of the details filled at the time of application with that mentioned in the original certificates.
Pay Scale: High-level salary as will be offered to the employed candidates in lieu of the work done.
Age criteria: Age of the candidate as per the norms of the organization which is decided by the organization officially.
Official Website: www.royalenfield.com
Important Instructions to apply for Royal Enfield Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the form through the online mode and let us log in to initiate it on the website.
- Provide the complete details required by the organization in the instruction notice.
- Attach the scanned copies of certificates if required.
- Take the print out of the form submitted to take it for reference.
- Be confident and prepare yourself for the time of an interview.
NOTE: The job profile of the aspirant selected is to supervise the following activities :
- Repair Process & Target Setting.
- Customer Satisfaction and Repair quality.
- Profitability Maintenance.
- Personnel and Training Management.
- Infrastructure Management.