Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020: A job notification is announced by the Rajkot Municipal Corporation for a number of 146 vacancies of Medical Staff and Paramedical Supporting Staff. The desired and capable candidate should fill for the application through a walk-in-interview which will be held on April 21, 2020. As it is the single date declared for the interview, so the applicant must prepared himself well for the job. Read the content given below providing the key points of application.
Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajkot Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Paramedical Supporting Staff (PSS) and Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||146|
|Last Date to Apply||21st of April 2020|
Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajkot Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts: There are majorly two vacant posts in an organization and they are the following:
- Medical Officer – 73
- Paramedical Supporting Staff (ANM/GNM/MPHW) – 73
Last Date to Apply: Walk-in-interview will be conducted by the organization on 21st April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have the following qualifications :
- Medical Officer – MBBS Degree.
- Paramedical Supporting Staff – ANM/GNM/B.Sc Nursing and MPHW Certificate.
Selection Procedure: Appearance of the candidate in the interview and passing it, is essential to get selected for the post.
Pay Scale: Earning available to the candidate if being retained for the post 1 is INR 30000/- (post 1) and INR 10000/- for post 2 per month.
Application Fees: Official notification does not contain any information regarding the fee.
Age criteria: For age details, candidates are requested to read the official notification.
Official Website: www.rmc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for RMC Recruitment 2020:
- Read the official notification on website and check the eligibility conditions.
- Download the form if you have the required qualifications.
- Put up the complete details in the application form.
- At last, reach the address mentioned here and bring the copies of the certificates mandatory with the form. Meeting Hall, 1st Floor, Ambedkar Bhawan, Dhebar Road, Centra Zone Office, Rajkot (Gujarat) at 09:30 AM.
- Keep strong enthusiasm and well prepared for the interview.
- Application form must hold accurate data otherwise it may create hindrances at the time of selection.
NOTE: For information on- RMC Recruitment 2020 will be updated on the official page.