Department of Revenue Rehabilitation & Disaster Management Recruitment 2020: Apply Offline for the 24 current vacancies of Professional Graduates in the Department of Revenue Rehabilitation & Disaster Management, Ludhiana. Grasp the complete information and apply accordingly by 15th of June 2020 to reserve the seat in the organization.
Department of Revenue Rehabilitation & Disaster Management Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Revenue Rehabilitation & Disaster Management (Ludhiana)|
|Name of the Job||Professional Graduates|
|Number of Vacancies||24|
|Last Date to Apply||15th June 2020|
Department of Revenue Rehabilitation & Disaster Management Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Revenue Rehabilitation & Disaster Management (Ludhiana)
Name of The Posts:
- Professional Graduate – 24
Last Date to Apply: Applications will be received by 15th June 2020.
Educational Qualifications: The applicants must ensure to possess the following qualifications :
- Bachelor of Engineering in any stream.
- Holding a Master’s Degree.
- Mandatory of Statistics, Mathematics, Geography subjects.
- Those candidates who are holding the specified qualifications in Disaster Management will get the preference during selection.
Selection Procedure: We are hiring the candidates on the basis of reverts made to the questions put by the interviewer during the phase of the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The high pay level will be given to the desired candidates which will help to lead a comfortable lifestyle.
Application Fees: Recruitment will be done without any charge.
Age criteria: Keep notice that the applications for the posts can be made only if you are :
- 25 years or more.
- maximum of 37 years as on 01.04.2020.
Official Website: www.revenue.punjab.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Revenue Rehabilitation & Disaster Management Recruitment 2020:
- On the website of ‘Revenue Rehabilitation & Disaster Management Department’ get the important conditions for application.
- Take the print out of the given application form if you are eligible for vacancies.
- Add the complete details in the form including the name, address, qualifications, etc.
- In end, send the form with required photocopies to Director Disaster Management, Punjab, Room No.03, 03rd Floor, Punjab Civil Secretariat Building, Sector-01, Chandigarh.
- We will update you soon regarding the interviews.
NOTE: We have provided you the complete details of recruitment. Although you want to get more then we advise you to check for new information in the official notification.