Revenue Department Recruitment 2020: Revenue Department ( a department operating mainly in the tax-related issues) has published before its readers to place the 54 skilled and energetic minds on the post of Village Accountant. Candidates passed in the Senior Secondary Exam are allowed to make the applications online on the portal of the organization on or before 18-04-2020. All the applicants are strictly advised to check the details about the recruitment i.e. to know whether the post fulfills all the required expectations of the person applying.
Revenue Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Revenue Department|
|Name of the Job||Village Accountant|
|Number of Vacancies||54|
|Last Date to Apply||18-04-2020|
Revenue Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Revenue Department
Name of The Posts: The candidates can apply for the 54 vacancies of Village Accountant.
Last Date to Apply: It is allowed to submit the applications by the 18th of April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: It is essential for each applicant to apply for the post to hold 12th from the authorized government authority.
Selection Procedure: All petitioners have to pass through the different stages in a sequence which are Written Exam/Personal Interview and Merit List.
Pay Scale: Amount reimbursed to the selected candidates is Rs. 21400-42000/- per month.
Application Fees: Its description is as follows :
- For General/2A/2B/3A/3B candidates Rs. 200/-
- Rs. 100/- for the SC/ST and Cat-I candidates.
Age criteria: The applicant should be in the range of 18 to 35 years with the more benefits provided to the reserved candidates. Go the official page for much information regarding age.
Official Website: www.mandya-va.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Revenue Department Recruitment 2020:
- Read carefully the official notification of ‘Revenue Department’ on website mentioned above and click on the page ‘Application Form’.
- Mention the information required to fill which is asked in the form and upload the essentials certificates including the signature and the photograph.
- Deposit the application fees through the payment options availed and submit the application.
- The hard copy of the form or fees challan is not required to send at any place, it is only for the reference of the applicant.
NOTE: Candidate can contact the organization through help desk number or mail as convenient.