Revenue Department Recruitment 2020: It is very good news for those job seekers who are qualified with Senior Secondary as Revenue Department shows its requirement to fill the 88 vacancies of Village Accountant. Candidates should submit the application on the website by the due dates which are 01st June and 30th April 2020. To get more about the recruitment, let us check the below-shown paragraph carefully which contains the major important details like the pay offered, age scale, etc.
Revenue Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Revenue Department|
|Name of the Job||Village Accountant|
|Number of vacancies||88|
|Last Date to apply||01st June & 30th of April 2020|
Revenue Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Revenue Department
Name of The Posts:
- Village Accountant – 54 (01st June)
- Village Accountant – 34 (30th April)
Educational Qualifications: The qualifications necessary to apply for this post is 12th from the recognized college or the institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be selected on the basis of the Written Exam/Merit List and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The handsome amount of Rs. 21400-42000/- will be paid to the selected candidate.
Application Fees: The complete details of the fee is described below in an understandable way :
|Category Name||Amount (Rs.) – Post 1||Amount (Rs) – Post 2|
Age criteria: The age of the candidate must lie in the range of 18-35 years with the more benefits given as per the category of the candidate.
Official Website: www.koppal-va.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Revenue Department Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to website of the organization www.koppal-va.kar.nic.in
- Then fill the demanded details as per the prescribed details.
- Now upload the scanned certificates of the candidates with the latest photograph on the portal.
- Remit the fees to the favor of the Revenue Department and then click on the submit to complete the application process.
- The hard copy of the application form need not send at any address.
- The applicant should visit the website of the organization on a daily basis to get further updates on recruitment.
NOTE: The dates for the application is 01st June 2020 and 30th April 2020. Therefore the applicant should take the decisions of application before the last date.