RDPRD Recruitment 2020: A few days ago the Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj published the article for the recruitment of candidates on 407 vacancies of Technical Assistant which indicates the online applications to be filled till May 15, 2020. Keep in touch with the organization through the website and read the contents provided below carefully.
RDPRD Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj|
|Name of the Job||Technical Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||407|
|Last Date to Apply||15th May 2020|
RDPRD Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj
Name of The Posts: Posts are separated into the following two parts :
- Technical Assistant (Forestry) – 125
- Technical Assistant (Agriculture/Horticulture/Sericulture) – 282
Last Date to Apply: Online form can be put on the website of RDPRD by 15th of May 2020
Educational Qualifications: Necessary qualifications are B.Sc/M.Sc.(Forestry/Agriculture/Horticulture/Sericulture) from the accredited college.
Selection Procedure: The basic parameter to evaluate the performance level of the applicant is WRITTEN EXAM AND PERSONAL INTERVIEW.
Pay Scale: The amount of Rupees Twenty Two Thousand will be reimbursed to the candidate selected for the post.
Application Fees: There is no requirement to pay any charges.
Age criteria: The necessary age level for the willing candidate is 21-40 years except those who fall in the reserved castes. As they will get the benefit provided by the government.
Official Website: www.rdpr.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for RDPRD Recruitment 2020:
- Click on the link ‘Apply Online’ and skim the important instructions.
- Now start filling the details of the name of post, self-name, address, qualifications, experience, Aadhar number, e-mail, etc.
- Then the latest image and sign. must be upload in the specified format.
- In the end, submit the form before the due date.
- A copy of the form filled must be retained in the hard form or pdf form by the applicant for the proof purpose.
NOTE: If the detail is filled in the form and submitted then it can not be changed later on so take care of this.