RBI Recruitment 2020: Father of all banks or we can say the head of all other banks that is Reserve Bank of India invites applications from the qualified candidates for 06 positions of Bank Medical Consultant. Submit the offline application by 29th June 2020. Get more details in the notification below.
RBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Bank Medical Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||June 29th, 2020|
RBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
Name of The Posts: We offer aspirants 06 vacancies of Medical Consultant (Bank) for which you can fill the Offline application.
Last Date to Apply: Application acceptance for recruitment and selection will close by 29th June 2020
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have an MBBS degree from the reputed medical institute. In addition, the applicant must be experienced in the recognized clinic or hospital for a period of not less than two years. Pay attention, if the candidate holds a Master’s Degree in General Medicine then, he/she will also be eligible for application.
Selection Procedure: Following are two important stages :
- Attend the Personal Interview and qualify it.
- Verification of Original Documents after qualifying in the interview.
Pay Scale: As the level of job is high, therefore the candidate will get a high pay scale without any doubt. But the amount will be fixed on the basis of the working hours.
Age criteria: No specific information is given by the organization about the age.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for RBI Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the complete details in the application form and paste the latest photograph at the space provided.
- At last, attach the xerox of essential certificates and send it to the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, 10/03/08, Nrupathunga Road Bengaluru – 560001.
- An alternative mode of application is through e-mail email@example.com
- One important thing related to recruitment is that the organization has complete rights to raise the eligibility level to limit the number of applications submitted.
NOTE: Everyone who has a keen interest in these vacancies, must know that this recruitment is on a contract basis.