Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: We want to inform our valuable readers about the recruitment of candidates on the 1760 vacant posts of Clerk, Junior, and Junior Judicial Assistant. The desired candidate must be ‘Graduate’ with computer knowledge. Complete details about the salary, application fees, age, etc. are shown in the proceeding paragraph.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of the Job||Clerk, Junior Assistant, and Junior Judicial Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||1760|
|Last Date to Apply||27-04-2020|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan High Court
Name of The Posts: The name of the posts with their number is mentioned below:-
- Junior Judicial Assistant – 268
- Clerk Grade-II – 1125
- Junior Assistant – 367
Last Date to Apply: Application link will start work from 30th March and it closes on 27th April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Interested candidate must be Graduate with the working knowledge of computers. Age benefits will be allowed for the reserved, candidates with disabilities and the widows.
Selection Procedure: It is compulsory to pass through the following three evaluation parameters 1. written exam 2. computer test and merit list.
Pay Scale: The amount given for the work done by the applicant is Rs. 20800-65900/- per month.
- Rs. Five Hundred only, if the applicant belongs to the General, OBC and Other states.
- For the SC/ST of Rajasthan and PH candidates Rs. Three Hundred Fifty only.
Age criteria: Each person applying for the post must see that he/she falls within the limit of 18-40 years as on 01-01-2021.
Official Website: www.hcraj.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020:
- In order to apply for the posts of ‘Rajasthan High Court’, check the instructions on the website.
- Then fill the details through the appropriate application link given on the website.
- Upload all the certificates related to the qualification with your latest photograph (Check the image font size).
- Check the details put in the form properly before the final submit then pay the fees and complete the application process.
NOTE: The candidate must check the latest updates on the website from time to time as all the information of the selected persons will be made available there.