Punjab School Education Board Recruitment 2020: Punjab School Education Board is recruiting the efficient and intelligent hands to work under the Department of School Education (Punjab). The organization is inviting the Online forms to be filled by the 15th of April 2020. The purpose of this notice is to fill the 1664 vacancies of ETT Teachers in Mohali. Before the application, let us look upon the details provided below.
Punjab School Education Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Punjab School Education Board|
|Name of the Job||ETT Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||1664|
|Last Date to Apply||15th April 2020|
Punjab School Education Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Punjab School Education Board
Name of The Posts:
- Elementary Teacher Training Teacher – 1664
Last Date to Apply: No filled in the form can be submitted after the 15th of April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must meet the minimum required is specified below :
- Candidates must have Graduation with 55 % marks (for general) and 50 % marks (reserved).
- Aspirants with the ETT Course or D.EI.Ed are eligible for the application.
- Approved qualifications by the National Council for Teachers’ Education.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and the Personal Interview will be conducted to check the strength level of the applicant and the selection will be done according to this.
Pay Scale: Shortlisted and the selected candidates will receive the amount of Rupees Ten Thousand Three Hundred only in lieu of work performed.
Application Fees: Required fee is Rs. 1000/- for General and the Obc persons which is half of this in case of SC and ST candidates. No fees for Ex-Servicemen.
Age criteria: Age level will be of 18-37 years of age. More benefits to reserved candidates as per the organizational rules.
Official Website: www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
Important Instructions to apply for Punjab School Education Board Recruitment 2020:
- Go through the official page on www.educationrecruitmentboard.com.
- Click ‘Circulars’ and read the details in the official notification.
- Fill details and upload the scanned certificates including the clear photograph.
- pay the fee, download the receipt and click on submit after final preview.
- Applications’ hard copy must be retained for future reference.
NOTE: keep visiting the website for the latest updates provided by PSEB.