Odisha Police Recruitment 2020: The current article published by Odisha Police highlights among public its vacant posts and invites applications for 50 vacancies of Seaman Mechanic and Engine Driver. Applications will be accepted only through the Offline mode on the hard paper. The due date is being fixed by the recruiter is 20th of April 2020. Moreover, to get the additional information see the below-given article carefully.
Odisha Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Police|
|Name of the Job||Seaman Mechanic and Engine Driver|
|Number of Vacancies||Fifty|
|Last Date to Apply||20th April 2020|
Odisha Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Police
Name of The Posts: Applications can be filled for the following posts :
- Master – 12
- Syrang – 02
- Engine Driver – 09
- Dinggi Driver – 15
- Seaman Mechanic – 12
|Sr. No.||Post Category||Eligibility|
|01||Master||MCPO/CPO/PO from Seaman Branch|
|02||Syrang||CPO/PO from Seaman and Communication Branch|
|03||Engine Driver||CPO/PO from Engineering and Electrical Branch.|
|04||Dinggi Driver||PO from Engineering and Electrical Branch|
|05||Seaman Mechanic||PO from any Branch.|
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done based upon the performance shown in the Test and Face to Face Interview.
Pay Scale: Remuneration will be provided to the selected aspirants as follows :
- Rupees Twenty Five Thousand – Post 1.
- Rupees Twenty One Thousand Two Hundred Fifty – Post 2-3.
- Rupees Eighteen Thousand Seven Hundred Fifty – Post 4-5.
Application Fees: No information is given in the official report of the organization.
Age criteria: Applicants not exceeding the age of 45 years as on 01.01.2020 are entitled to apply for these posts. Check official notification, for relaxation benefits.
Official Website: www.odishapolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Odisha Police Recruitment 2020:
- Go through the official website for the application form.
- Check the instructions carefully and take the print copy of the prescribed form.
- Fill the complete details in the form and attach along with it, the mandatory documents required by Odisha Police.
- Complete the application process by sending it to the below-mentioned address: Office of the D.G. of Police, Railways and Coastal Security, Odisha, Bhubaneswar
- The date and time of interview will be sent on e-mail.
NOTE: Visit through the website of organization again and again for the upcoming updates.