Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020: Northeast Frontier Railway invites the Offline applications for the 29 vacancies of Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Primary Teacher. The applications can be filled through the website of the organization through the form given on it. The due date for the receipt of the application form by walk-in-interview is 30th and 31st of March 2020. The complete details can be obtained in the paragraph shown below carefully.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Name of the Job||PGT, TGT, PRT|
|Number of vacancies||29|
|Last Date to apply||30th & 31st March 2020|
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Northeast Frontier Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Post Graduate Teacher – 07
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 17
- Primary Teacher – 05
Educational Qualifications: The essentials qualifications are 12th or Graduation Degree with D.Ed/B.Ed/JBT/PPT/B.P.Ed/PG Degree with B.Ed from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be selected as per the basis upon the performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will receive the amount of Rs. 27500/- (Post 1), Rs. 26250/- (Post 2) and Rs. 21250/- (Post 3) per month.
Age criteria: The required age level for the application of the post is 18-65 years along with some other benefits provided to the reserved category candidates.
Official Website: www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate should go through the website on google and enter the web address on google page.
- Then fill the complete details in the application form with the recent photograph and the signature of the candidate.
- Finally send the application form to the address mentioned by organization by the due date. Office of the General Manager (P), C/o – GM Office Complex, Maligaon, NF railway, Guwahati – 11
- The copy of the application form must be retained by the applicant for the future use.
- Ensure the accuracy of the information admitted in the form.
NOTE: End date to fill the application form is 30th and 31st March 2020.