National Company Law Tribunal Recruitment 2020: The latest job article advertised to take the attention of readers to let them know about the Stenographer vacancies in an organization. Forms can be filled through an Offline mode on the format given on the website. The due to filling an application form is 20th May 2020. Applicants are requested to go through the information mentioned below before applying for the post.
National Company Law Tribunal Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Company Law Tribunal|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||20/05/2020|
National Company Law Tribunal Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Company Law Tribunal
Name of The Posts:
Last Date to Apply: 20th May is the date after which no application can be file.
Educational Qualifications: The following are the key points with regard to it :
- Graduation Degree from an accredited university.
- English Shorthand speed @ 100 words per minute.
- Preference will be given to the retired government employees.
Selection Procedure: Skill Test and Interview conducted by NCLT will finalize whether the applicant is eligible for the work or not.
Pay Scale: The handsome amount of Rs. 45000/- will be provided to the candidate chosen for the job.
Application Fees: This is not required to pay the fees for application.
Age criteria: As the age must be as per the regulations of the National Company Law Tribunal. Therefore, see the official para.
Official Website: www.nclt.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for National Company Law Tribunal Recruitment 2020:
- After certified with the details, apply offline through the form prescribed.
- Admit the details asked in the form and photocopies of the certificates necessary must be attached to it.
- After doing it, send the form to The Assistant Registrar, National Company Law Tribunal, 6111 Floor, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
NOTE: The joining is for one year although it may extend beyond this period as per the discretion of the organization.