MP State Policy and Planning Commission Recruitment 2020: This is great news as MP State Policy and Planning Commission invites the capable candidates for the 31 seats of Principal Consultant, Senior Consultant, Consultant. The organization’s link for the Online application of the post will work till the 16th of April 2020. No further chance will be offered to any individual. Interested candidate need to the notification specified below to know in detail.
MP State Policy and Planning Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||MP State Policy and Planning Commission|
|Name of the Job||Principal Consultant, Senior Consultant, Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||31|
|Last Date to Apply||16th of April 2020|
MP State Policy and Planning Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: MP State Policy and Planning Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Principal Consultant – 01
- Senior Consultant – 10
- Consultant – 20
Last Date to Apply: 16th of April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: The desired candidate must hold Graduation Degree (Engg/Public Admin/Public Policy/Eco/Statistics/Finance/Data Analysis/IT/GIS/Management/Agri/Environment/Forestry/RD/Social Work) from the accredited college, institute.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be made through the Merit List and the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The applicant will get the handsome pay scale of Rs. 24 Lakh (Post 1), Rs. 18 Lakh (Post 2) and Rs. 12 Lakh (Post 3) per month.
Age criteria: The age criteria for interested candidates is as follows:
- maximum of 55 years (Post 1) as on 01-01-2020.
- maximum of 45 years (Post 2) as on 01-01-2020.
- maximum of 40 years (Post 3) as on 01-01-2020.
Official Website: www.mpplanningcommission.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for MP State Policy and Planning Commission Recruitment 2020:
- Go through the website of the organization www.mpplanningcommission.gov.in.
- Put the information in the format given on the website of the organization about the name, address, qualifications, etc of the candidate.
- Upload the essentials certificates in the required size.
- Finally submit the form on the website by the last date.
- It will be beneficial for the candidate to keep the print out of the application form for future reference.
NOTE: The applicant can not apply for the posts after the 16/04/2020.