Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020: The office of Lok Sabha that is named by Lok Sabha Secretariat has decided to employ 49 experienced and qualified persons for Security Assistant posts. Interested candidates can submit the offline application to the specified address by the 30th of June. Get the major details of recruitment below and for complete details in deep, check the official page on the website.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Lok Sabha Secretariat|
|Name of the Job||Security Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||49|
|Last Date to Apply||30th of June|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Lok Sabha Secretariat
Name of The Posts:
- Security Assistant Grade-II (Technical)
Last Date to Apply: Till 30th June 2020, applications can be submitted by the qualified candidate.
Educational Qualifications: The eligibility for the posts is that the applicant must be Officers in the Central/State Police Organization/Cabinet Secretariat/Intelligence Bureau and must be Graduate from the recognized college. To get detailed information including the desired work experience, please visit the website.
Selection Procedure: Prilimarily two steps are involved in the selection process and they are Documents Verification and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Based on the experience and the post you are selected in, the amount paid is from 35400-112400/- (Level 06) per month.
Application Fees: See the official details on the online portal of the Lok Sabha Secretariat.
Age criteria: The maximum age allowed for the Security Assistant vacancies is 56 years. Candidates over it are not eligible for the post.
Official Website: www.loksabhadocs.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the website and see important instructions for application.
- When you are sure that you meet all conditions then apply by filling the complete details in the form prescribed on it.
- Combine photocopies of documents like qualified certificates, work experiences, and declaration.
- Send it to, Deputy Secretary, Administration Branch-I, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Room No. 619, Parliament House Annexe New Delhi – 110001
- Lok Sabha Secretariat has all the rights to change the number of vacancies, cancel the recruitment or cancel the candidature of any candidate.
NOTE: Visit the website for regular updates and read the official notification for complete recruitment details.