Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020: After a long time Karnataka Public Service Commission again with the recruitment article for 1279 vacancies of Second Division Assistant and Assistant. Apply online for these vacant posts till 01st of June 2020. Candidates are requested to go through the data given below to know the age criteria, the pay scale, qualifications, and much more.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Second Division Assistant and Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||1279|
|Last Date to Apply||01st June 2020|
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Assistant/Second Division Assistant – 199
- Junior Assistant/Second Division Assistant – 1080
Educational Qualifications: Applicants holding 10th or Diploma from the accredited board or institution are eligible for the vacancies.
Selection Procedure: Final recruitment and selection of an applicant will be done on the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Candidate will get the amount from Rs. 21400 to Rs. 42000/- per month as per his/her capability.
Application Fees: The details of the fees are below :
- Rs. 635/- for the GEN candidates.
- For 2A/2B/3A/3B candidates, Rs. 335/-
- Rs. 85/- for Ex-S candidates.
- Rs. 35/- for SC/ST and CAT-01 candidates.
Age criteria: The desired level for the applicant is a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years. Read the official notification for more details of relaxation.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, visit the website of KPSC and follow the application link there.
- Fill the complete details in the format and upload the scanned photograph and the signature.
- The scanned picture with the signature must be upload too while applying.
- The next step of the application will be the payment for the application and have a print of receipt for the future.
- Keep the hard copy of the application followed by the submission of the form.
- Don’t hesitate and contact us freely in case of any issue related to recruitment.
NOTE: More details on the relaxation aspect for the reserved candidates, check the official page.