Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Forest Department is back again and decides to recruit the candidates with strong stamina and good physical strength for its 339 vacancies of the ‘Forest Guards’. Entire details of recruitment like the salary offered, age specified, the due date of application and much more is being specified below, look it carefully.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Forest Department (KFD)|
|Name of the Job||Forest Guards|
|Number of Vacancies||339|
|Last Date to Apply||May Fifteenth, 2020|
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka Forest Department (KFD)
Name of The Posts: Forest Guards – 339
Last Date to Apply: The end date mentioned by the organization is the 15th of May 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Mandatory for the applicant to be sure that he/she holds 12th pass out from the board recognized or approved by the government.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done after measuring the strength of the candidates and which will be as per their performance in the Aptitude Test and Physical Test.
Pay Scale: The exact amount given to the applicant will depend upon the qualifications as well as the experience and it would vary from 21400-42000/- per month.
Application Fees: Check the information given category wise :
- Rupees One Hundred Twenty only for the General, 2A,2B,3A and 3B category candidates.
- For the SC/ST and Cat-I candidates, such amount is Rupees Forty Five only.
Age criteria: 18-27 years is the age under which all the candidates can apply as per the qualifications they possess. But reserved candidates will get some benefits as per the rules of the ‘Karnataka Forest’, therefore, see the official para.
Official Website: www.aranya.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2020:
- Application process will proceed in a sequence and firstly move to the website of the ‘Karnataka Forest Department’.
- Add the accurate there in the given application form.
- Scanned documents involving the qualifications certificate, age proof, caste proof & the photograph need to be uploaded.
- Deposit the fee, take its print for future reference and submit the application.
NOTE: There will be no excuse to delay in application and application can not be filled.