JPSC Recruitment 2020: The official notification released by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission is all about the selection of desired candidates for 380 positions of Medical Officer. Applications can be submitted by the Online way on the application link on the website. Interested candidate must go through the requisites in the application process and apply only after satisfying the complete requirements. Moreover, key details of recruitment can be analyzed in the paragraph below.
JPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||380|
|Last Date to Apply||08th of May, 2020|
JPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts: Medical Officer
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have M.B.B.S. from the recognized medical council of India and state govt. In addition, the applicant must have at least one year of experience in an authorized medical college or hospital.
Selection Procedure: The choice of the right person will depend completely upon the performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidate will be provided with the appropriate scale as per the job profile and that is served on a monthly basis Rs. 9300-34800/- with the grade pay of 5400/-
|SC/ST of Jharkhand||150|
Age criteria: The prevailing age limit for application of the post is 23-35 years. Relaxation of 03 years for females. Take 01st August 2020, to be the base date while counting of age.
Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020:
- Filling of the form must be done on the online form through the website of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
- The form must hold the details regarding the name, address, qualifications, experience, contact, e-mail, etc.
- At this stage of an application, the scanned signature and the photograph must be upload.
- Now pay the fees through a valid and convenient mode and finally submit the form.
- Keep the hard copy of the form to be used for future reference.
NOTE: Candidate must not idle after application while he/she must regularly go through the latest notifications by JPSC.