Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2020: Welcome back again with the latest employment news in the Indian Overseas Bank for 24 Security Guard jobs. An applicant may get registered on the portal by filling the details required. The process of filling the form will continue till 10th April 2020. And no chance will be given to later candidates with excuses as the link on the portal will be close. Get more details regarding the application due date, the procedure for selection and much more in notification below.
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Name of the Job||Security Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||24|
|Last Date to Apply||April 10, 2020|
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Overseas Bank
Name of The Posts: Security Guard (Ex-Servicemen) – 24
Last Date to Apply: The striver can apply by the 10th of April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: This is compulsory for each and every candidate that he/she must hold 10th from the authorized board.
Selection Procedure: The following are basic parameters to check the capability of the candidates :
- Online Objective Test.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Merit List.
Pay Scale: The amount paid to the candidate once pass the selection process and appointed for the job is Rs. 9560-18545/- per month.
Age criteria: The required age level for the application of the posts in ‘Indian Overseas Bank’ is 18-45 years except for those candidates who are belonging to the reserved category. These people will get the benefits as per organizational regulations. The date to compute age is 01-03-2020.
Official Website: www.iobb.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2020:
- Keep visiting the website of IOB with the help of google.
- Put the necessary information regarding the candidate after readout of all the instructions.
- Upload the scanned certificates of the qualifications the candidate possesses with his/her latest photograph along with the signature.
- In the end, submit the application after completing all the steps.
- The hard copy of the form is not necessitated to be posted at any place although the candidate can retain it for the future.
NOTE: Try to goes through the website again and again to get further recruitment details.