Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020: Indian Coast Guard ( a multi-mission organization) needs 01 responsible and alert person for the post of Multi Tasking Staff. The recruitment is for the region of Gandhinagar in Gujarat. Interested candidates must go through the complete information before applying and should apply through the hard paper by the 30th of May 2020.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Job||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||30th May 2020|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
Name of The Posts:
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 01
Last Date to Apply: 30th of May 2020
Educational Qualifications: If the candidate satisfies the following two conditions then he will be eligible for the job :
- 10th Pass or equivalent.
- 02 years Work Experience of Chowkidar in recognized institution or organization.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be upon the outcome given by the applicant during the Face to Face Interview.
Pay Scale: The amount of Rs. 18000-56900/- will be paid to the desired candidate.
Application Fees: No application charges are applicable.
Age criteria: Age of the candidate must be between 18-27 years with the relaxation provided from time to time as per the rules of the government.
Official Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020:
- At first, go through the complete details on the website in the column of advertisement for the post of Multi Tasking Staff.
- After checking all the key points, draw the print out to fill the details regarding the name, address, contact, qualifications, experience.
- Join the photocopies of certificates giving clue for the above information with the application form.
- In last, post the form with complete documents to The Commander, Headquarters, Coast Guard Region (North -West), Post Box No. – 09, Sector-II, Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382010.
NOTE: Applicants must mark on the envelope ‘Application for the Post of Multi Tasking Staff’ in which the application will be sent by them.