Indian Army Recruitment 2020: The Indian Army has published the article for the recruitment of the candidates on the Various vacancies of Soldier. The applications can be made through the portal of the ‘Indian Army’ in the Online channel by the 11th of May, 2020. Let us read carefully the data shown below for the complete aspects of the salary offered to the applicant, the way to get selected for the post, minimum and maximum age criteria for application and much more.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||Soldier|
|Number of Vacancies||Numerous|
|Last Date to Apply||May 11, 2020|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of The Posts: Recruitment will be for the state of Jammu & Kashmir and the name of the posts is mentioned below :
- Soldier General Duty (GD)
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keepers Technical/Inventory Management
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary
Last Date to Apply: The desired candidates can fill the form by the 11.05.2020
Educational Qualifications: Hold the important qualifications i.e. 8th/10th/12th from the govt. approved authority.
Selection Procedure: Candidate has to pass through the below-specified tests for the final selection :
- Written Test.
- Physical Measurement.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Medical Test.
Pay Scale: A big amount will be given to the candidate handling the job as per the central government norms with all other facilities.
Application Fees: Apply for the post without any charge.
Age criteria: As the Indian Army prefers to take the young candidates with full energy and enthusiasm, therefore the age of the applicant must be about 17.5-21 years (for post 1) and 17.5-23 years (for post 2-5).
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the online form on the application link through the portal of the Indian Army.
- Put the required details in the form (spelling must be the same as in the original certificates).
- Now upload the candidates’ photograph along with the signature.
- And finally, submit the form after the careful checking of the details mentioned in the form.
NOTE: The organization will conduct the recruitment rally at Sonarwani, Bandipora (J&K) from 27-05-2020 to 05-06-2020.