IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Dehat in Ramabai Nagar will accept applications in Offline form and those applications will fulfill essential criteria that will be shortlisted. And after it, the interview will be held for the 01 vacant posts of Research Associate. Don’t take much time to decide whether to apply or not as the application is opened for a limited period of time and this is up to 10th June 2020.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur|
|Name of the Job||Research Associate|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||10/06/2020|
IIT Kanpur Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Name of The Posts:
- Research Associate
Last Date to Apply: 10th June is the due date for online application.
Educational Qualifications: The candidate has any of the following degrees can apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020.
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering.
- ME/M.Sc./M.Tech from the accredited institute.
- Having work experience in the relevant area is mandatory. Move the official page for more details.
Selection Procedure: Online interviews will be taken by IIT Kanpur for the final selection.
Pay Scale: Amount reimbursed each month to the selected person is Rs. 47000/- per month.
Age criteria: Please check the official notification of IIT Kanpur for age details for the application process.
Official Website: www.iitk.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly read the complete details on the web page of IIT Kanpur and later take the application print from the website.
- Mention the complete details in the application form.
- Staple the photocopies of the requisite documents with the application.
- Paste the photograph of an applicant with the signature and in end send all the testimonials to ‘The Dr. P. Venkitanaryanan Department of Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur 208016.
- Talk to us for any queries.
NOTE: Mentioned complete detail in the application form as all the further communications will be sent through e-mail.