IISER Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research comes up with the notification asking the skilled Ph.D. holders to apply for Research Associate in Mathematics. We request all of you to take view in the paragraph below because the application demands some conditions to be fulfilled before applying. The due date for the application submission is 15th June 2020.
IISER Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali|
|Name of the Job||Research Associate Mathematics|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||15/06/2020|
IISER Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research
Name of The Posts: Research Associate Mathematics – 01
Last Date to Apply: 15th of June 2020
Educational Qualifications: Interested and capable individual must hold Ph.D. in Mathematics (with a good interest in Knot Theory/Braid Groups/Algebraic Systems(Low Dimensional Topology)/Transformation Groups).
Selection Procedure: Online Interviews will be taken for the final selection of the job.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will get the amount of Rs. 47000/- per month. Along with this, he/she will also receive 16% as a House Rent Allowance.
Age criteria: Please go through the official notification for the details about the age level to be needed for the selection.
Official Website: www.iisermohali.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for IISER Recruitment 2020:
- Check the guidelines followed at the time of application and proceed accordingly.
- Prepare a well CV in which the complete details about the name, address, qualifications, hobbies, experiences, etc. are given.
- At last, send the cv through mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure that you have a good internet connection during interviews. Otherwise, connection problems during interview can be a barrier in your final selection.
- Appointment for the jobs will be for the period of one year which can be extended beyond this time period after reviewing the performance of the candidate.
- Candidate must have confidence to give stage speakings.
NOTE: Interviews for the selection process will be conducted on 22nd June 2020.