Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020: We want to discuss with you the latest news of the Indian Coast Guard on the recruitment of 02 candidates for the vacant posts of Store Keeper, Motor Transport Driver. Offline applications can be filled on the paper format which can be taken on the website of the ICG. The aspirant can make the applications till 30 days from the date of the publication of the article by the India Coast Guard. Go through the detailed information below for the successful application of the posts.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Job||Store Keeper, Motor Transport Driver|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||Within 30 days|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Coast Guard
Name of The Posts:
- Store Keeper Grade II – 01
- Motor Transport Driver – 01
Last Date to Apply: Applicants can apply within the 30 days from the date of release of official notification.
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should be 10th/12th from the authorized board.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected through the Written Exam and/or Skill Test. General and OBC candidates will qualify further only if they get at least 50 % marks out of a total of 50 Marks.
Pay Scale: The pay of Level – 02 will be given to the person selected for the job.
Age criteria: Discussing the age level of the candidate, it should be 18-25 years (post 1) and 18-27 years (post 2) besides the relaxation to the reserved category candidates.
Official Website: www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020:
- The serious candidates searching for the job must take the print out after reading the complete details given on the website and the application form.
- Add the information in the application form taking care of all the instructions and attach the copies of the certificates of age, qualifications, experience (if yes).
- Along with the photograph of the applicant and signature send the application form to the below-mentioned address. The Commander, Coast Guard Region, Port Blair, Post Box No. – 716, Haddo, Port Blair – 744102 A & Islands
NOTE: Kindly visit the details on indiancoastguard.gov.in for recent updates on recruitment.