HSSC Recruitment 2020: Golden opportunity in Haryana Staff Selection Commission as the applicant will get the chance to apply for the 115 vacancies of Electrician. The application can be filled by the 15th of May 2020 in an Online medium. We ensure that all the important details related to the scale of pay, selection procedure, age limit, etc. are provided in the paragraph indicated below.
HSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of the Job||Electrician|
|Number of Vacancies||115|
|Last Date to Apply||15th May 2020|
HSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts: Electrician (115)
Educational Qualifications: The minimum application criteria for the post of Electrician is 10th/ITI from the recognized board or institute. It is required to have the work experience of 02 years in relevant field.
Selection Procedure: Evaluation of the performance will be on the basis of performance in the Written Exam.
Pay Scale: The attractive amount worth of 5200-20200/- will be reimbursed to selected pupils with the grade scale of 2400/-
Age criteria: Candidate must have attained the age of 17-42 years for the application of the above-specified posts.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2020:
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission accepts the online requests by the candidates on the portal.
- For this, log on to the website and apply it on the application link.
- Fill the necessary information in the application form.
- Pay the amount for the application and upload the scanned signature and photograph.
- Finally check the filled details followed by the final submission.
- HSSC reserves all the rights of HSSC Recruitment 2020.
- For any query, the communication address of the organization is the Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2, Panchkula – 134151
- The candidates belonging to the reserved category will get the relaxation in upper age limit.
NOTE: If any information filled by the candidate is found wrong then the candidature of the applicant will be rejected on the ground of misconduct.