HRRL Recruitment 2020: HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Limited with the mutual share of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited and Government of Rajasthan has decided to fill the 72 vacancies of Engineers and Professionals that can be submitted by the candidates through the link available on the official page of HRRL. On the other hand, while applying it must also be kept in notice that no form can be filled after the 10th of May 2020. Keep reading the below-given paragraph for the complete details.
HRRL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Limited|
|Name of the Job||Engineers, Professionals|
|Number of Vacancies||72|
|Last Date to Apply||10th of May 2020|
HRRL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Engineers (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil/Fire & Safety) – 66
- Professionals (Finance/Human Resources/Information Systems/Legal) – 06
Last Date to Apply: 10/05/2020
Educational Qualifications: The essential educational degree for online application of post is a Bachelor’s Degree (Law/Engineering)/MCA/MBA/MMS/CA from the recognized college or institute.
Selection Procedure: The selection chance of the applicant will depend completely upon the Computer Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The amount given to the candidate will be as per the grade for which he/she is being selected i.e. Rs. 40000-140000/- (Grade E1), Rs. 50000-160000/- (Grade E2), Rs. 60000-180000/- (Grade E3), Rs. 70000-200000/- (Grade E4) per month.
Application Fees: Pay the amount of Rupees Five Hundred only, if you are from GEN/OBC background while for the SC/ST and PWD this amount is exempted completely.
Age criteria: The required age limit will vary as per the post. Therefore we can say that the minimum age of an applicant can be 25 years and which can be 38 years at the maximum level.
Official Website: www.hrrl.in
Important Instructions to apply for HRRL Recruitment 2020:
- Submit the application with the accurate details of the applicant on the format as on hrrl.in.
- The information filled in the form must contain the name, address, qualifications, age, etc. of the applicant.
- Upload the signature and photograph of the candidate followed by the successful payment.
- At last, take the print of the application form for future reference.
NOTE: It will be better for the candidate to visit on the website on a regular basis.