HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission is planning for recruitment and opens the notice describing the 943 vacant posts of Trained Graduate Teacher, Supervisor, Junior Officer, and Computer Assistant. The applications can be filled Online with the help of the link given on the website. No application can be submitted after 05th June 2020. Key details of the post like the pay scale, application charges, selection parameter, way to fill the form, etc. are provided through the notification below, go through it carefully.
HPSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||TGT, Supervisor, Junior Officer, Computer Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||943|
|Last Date to Apply||05th June 2020|
HPSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Officer – 16
- Junior Scale Stenographer – 05
- Supervisor – 03
- Sub Inspector of Fisheries – 01.
- Medical Laboratory Technician – 154
- Pharmacist – 19
- Laboratory Assistant – 11
- Radiographer – 80
- Junior Technician – 07
- Assistant Programmer – 01
- Senior Assistant – 03
- Operator – 05
- Computer Assistant – 10
- Steno-Typist – 32
- Junior Draughtsman – 02
- Workshop Instructor – 03
- Hostel Superintendent – 04
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 587
Last Date to Apply: Online application platform will work till 05th June 2020
Educational Qualifications: kindly ensure before applying that they must have 10th with ITI/12th/Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy/Engineering/Graduation Degree/MCA/M.Sc (IT)/PG Degree with PGDCA/MBA from the approved institute, board, or college.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the applicant in the organization will depend upon the score obtained in the following test :
- Objective Base Test.
- Skill Test.
- Physical Test.
- Practical Test.
Pay Scale: Following is the amount which will be paid to the candidates :
- Rs. 10900-34800/- per month (Post 1,10,11,13,16-18).
- Rs. 5910-20200/- per month (Post 2-9,12,14,15).
Application Fees: Different amounts are fixed for separate posts. Get the complete information on the official page.
Age criteria: Level determined by HPSSC to complete its jobs requirement is 18-45 years as on 01-01-2020. To know about relaxation criteria, check the official page.
Official Website: www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for HPSSC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, register yourself on the website creating the user id and password.
- Log in with the user id & password and fill the complete educational and other details of the applicant.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- After it, a link will appear directing towards the payment.
- After payment, submit the form.
NOTE: Retain the hard copy of the form.