Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited advertised for 132 posts of Engineering, Finance, Human Resource, Legal, Information Systems. Check the eligibility page and apply only after clarification on this.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Name of the Job||Engineering, Finance, Human Resource, Legal, Information Systems|
|Number of Vacancies||132|
|Last Date to Apply||24-04-2020|
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts: Application is being invited for the following posts :
- Engineering – 126
- Finance – 02
- Human Resource (HR) – 02
- Information Systems – 01
- Legal – 01
Last Date to Apply: Positions will be filled through the applications received by the 24th of April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Level of qualification for the potential candidate will depend on the post which is by the following way :
- 04 years course in Engineering (with 60% marks for UR/OBC NC/EWS and 50% for SC/ST and PwBD) and 03 years of work experience after PG Degree – Post 1.
- Chartered Accountant from ICAI (50% Marks) and 01 year work experience in Finance/Accounts/Taxation/Cost Accounting/Auditing – Post 2.
- PG Degree of 02 years in HR/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Psychology or MBA (with 60% marks for UR/OBC NC/EWS and 50% for SC/ST & PwBD) and at least 01 year work experience – Post 3.
- 04 years course in B.E./B.Tech (Electronics/Telecommunications/E&T/Computer Science/Information Technology) OR 03 years course in MCA/MCS OR 02 years course in MBA/MMS with Information Technology or Systems or Computer Science and 01 year of work experience.
- 03 years Post Graduation course in Law or 05 years law course post 12th (with 60% marks for UR/OBC NC/EWS and 50% for SC/ST & PwBD) and relevant work experience.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will include multi-tasks starting with the Computer Based test followed by the Group Task and concluding at Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The package offered to the candidate is Rs. 40000-140000/- per month. Refer to the official notification to know in detail.
Application Fees: Pay Rs. 500/- if you belong to the UR/EWS and OBC Non Creamy Layer category while for the rest of the candidates there will be no fees.
Age criteria: The maximum age of the applicant can be 28 years with the relaxation to reserved as clarified on the official page.
Official Website: www.hrrl.in
Important Instructions to apply for HPCL Recruitment 2020:
- Follow the application link with adding the required information in the form.
- Upload the testimonials, photograph and then deposit the fee.
- Retain the hard copy for later use.
NOTE: Visit the organizational website continuously.