Department of School Education Recruitment 2020: This is being announced by the Department of School Education invites the applications from the skilled candidates for the 1664 vacancies of ETT Teachers. The interested candidate can submit the application before the 15th of April 2020 as no applicant can apply later on. The complete recruitment details like the scale of pay, age level, selection procedure, qualifications required, etc. can be obtained from the notification given below.
Department of School Education Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of School Education|
|Name of the Job||ETT Teachers|
|Number of vacancies||1664|
|Last Date to apply||15th of April 2020|
Department of School Education Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of School Education
Name of The Posts:
- ETT Teachers – 1664
Educational Qualifications: It is mandatory for the person interested to hold 12th or Graduation with ETT Course/D.EI.Ed from the accredited board, college or institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be selected through the Test, Personal Interview and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will get the amount of Rs. 10300/- per month.
- Rs. 1000/- for the GEN/OBC candidates.
- For the SC/ST candidates Rs. 500/-
- ExSM candidates are exempted from fee obligation.
Age criteria: The applicant should be of the age of 18-37 years besides the relaxation as per the category of the applicant. The date for the age calculation is 01-01-2020.
Official Website: www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
Important Instructions to apply for the Department of School Education Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate needs to go through the website of the organization and check the details carefully.
- Then fill the complete details in the manner required with the latest photograph of the candidate.
- Remit the fees through using the debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Finally, submit the application form in an online way before the end date.
- The applicant must retain the hard copy of the application form for future security.
NOTE: The submission of the applications from the candidate side can be made by the 15th of April 2020.