Defence Research & Development Organisation Recruitment 2020: Defence Research & Development Organisation invites online applications through the link on the website www.drdo.gov.in. As the organization opened the application door for the limited period therefore, no applicant can apply after 17/04/2020. Continue the reading of the passage below for the complete overview of the post.
Defence Research & Development Organisation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Defence Research & Development Organisation|
|Name of the Job||Apprentices|
|Number of Vacancies||116|
|Last Date to Apply||17/04/ 2020|
Defence Research & Development Organisation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Defence Research & Development Organisation
Name of The Posts:
- Carpenter – 02
- COPA – 23
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 05
- Electrician – 20
- Electronics – 02
- Fitter – 33
- Machinist – 11
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 05
- Painter – 02
- Plumber – 02
- Turner – 05
- Welder – 06
Last Date to Apply: Due date to fill the application is 17th April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: The desired candidates must note that they are eligible only if they are ITI passed.
Selection Procedure: Following two are the basis to check the eligibility of the candidate :
- Document Verification.
Pay Scale: Rs. 8050/- (Post 2,9,10 and 12) while Rs. 7700/- (remaining posts) per month are fixed by the recruiter.
Application Fees: There is no necessity to pay any amount.
Age criteria: This is compulsory for the candidate applying for the post that he/she should lie in the range of 18-27 years as on 01st March 2020.
Official Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Defence Research & Development Organisation Recruitment 2020:
- Apply for the post through the website of the organization www.drdo.gov.in.
- Put the correct details (name, address, contact) in the application form along with the attachment of certificates (age, qualifications, etc.).
- Upload all the documents with the scanned signature and the photograph.
- The candidate has to change the CGPA marks into the percentage as per the norms of the board or university in which he/she has appeared for the qualifying exam.
- The candidate is required to take the print out of the form submitted online so that it can be brought at the time of interview for verification.
- The date and venue for the interview will be intimated on the phone while the same can get from the website.
NOTE: Incomplete application form will not be accepted in any case.