DRDA Recruitment 2020: Applications are accepted by the District Rural Development Agency on 08 vacancies for the posts of Accountant-cum-Computer Operator, Block Coordinator. The request to be the part of such recruitment can be admitted by the interested candidates through the application link of the organization which is at www.applyrdd.jharkhand.gov.in. Keep reading further information to get clarification of the eligibility level and others.
DRDA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District Rural Development Agency|
|Name of the Job||Accountant-cum-Computer Operator, Block Coordinator|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Last Date to Apply||4th April 2020|
DRDA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Rural Development Agency
Name of The Posts: Specified below :
- Training Coordinator – 01
- Block Coordinator – 01
- Accountant-cum-Computer Operator – 06
Last Date to Apply: As mentioned by the DRDA no applicant can submit the application form after 04 April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: The candidate looking forward to applying for these posts must have 12th with a Diploma in Computer Application/Graduation Degree (Rural Management/Cooperative Management/Social Work)/Post Graduation Degree/PGDM/MBA with the recognized institute or college by the govt of Jharkhand.
Selection Procedure: The candidates have to face the Written Exam firstly then they are required to appear for the Interview for the final selection.
Pay Scale: Amount specified below will be provided the candidates joined the organization :
- Rs. 35000/- for the post 1 candidates.
- Rs. 18000/- for the applicants of post 2 and Rs. 10000/- for post 3 candidates.
Application Fees: The candidate should check the official notification for the detailed information.
Age criteria: The chart of age is like that the candidates applying for the post 1-2 must be of the age in between 22-45 years and for the selected candidates of post 3 this limit is 18-30 years.
Official Website: www.applyrdd.jharkhand.gov.in
Important Instructions to Apply for DRDA Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate is required to register himself for the post before applying by filling the complete details in the form.
- Then put the information further regarding the address, qualifications, etc.
- Fix the scanned certificates there along with the photograph and submit the application.
- Retain the hard copy of the form to be use further as reference.
NOTE: look at the website of the organization again and again to get the details of the proceeding processing after selection.