District Panchayat Recruitment 2020: District Panchayat Gir Somnath invites the Online forms to be filled through the portal of the organization till the 18th of April 2020. Applications can be filled for Nutrition Assistant, Health Worker, and Supporting Staff which are 104 in number. Do get the regular updates related to the posts on the website of District Panchayat and not miss any important updates. Check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post.
District Panchayat Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District Panchayat Gir Somnath|
|Name of the Job||Nutrition Assistant, Health Worker & Supporting Staff|
|Number of Vacancies||104|
|Last Date to Apply||April 18, 2020|
District Panchayat Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Panchayat Gir Somnath
Name of The Posts:
- Medical Officer – 11
- Ayush Doctor RBSK – 09
- Ayush Doctor UPHC – 02
- Pharmacist – 04
- Pharmacist Cum Data Assistant (RBSK) – 13
- Staff Nurse – 32
- Laboratory Technician – 03
- Female Health Worker – 14
- Nutrition Assistant – 01
- Supporting Staff (ANM/GNM/MPHW) – 11
- Midwifery – 04
Educational Qualifications: Contenders with the following qualifications will be eligible for one or more of the posts and the qualifications are ANM/GNM/MPH/Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy or Nursing/BA/B.Sc/MA/M.Sc/MBBS/BAMS/BHMS from the accredited institute.
Selection Procedure: The mode through which the aspirant will be selected is the Merit List, Interview and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The post wise income (per month) paid to the applicant being selected is described below :
- Rs. 30000/- (Post 1 and 11).
- Rs. 25000/- (Post 2).
- Rs. 22000/- (Post 3).
- Rs. 13000/- (Post 4-7,9).
- Rs. 12500/- (Post 8).
- Rs. 10000/- (Post 10).
Age criteria: Age details is shown below except reserved candidates as they will get relaxation.
|Post Number||Age as on 31-03-2020 (Less or Equal)|
Official Website: www.girsomnath.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for District Panchayat Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the webpage and submit the details in the application form.
- This is essential that the filled details must be accurate and complete.
- Upload the documents particularly marks sheet of 10th, 12th, Diploma, graduation and postgraduation.
- The Scanned image of the applicant with signature needs to upload too.
- Submit the form and send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PDF form of application should be retained for the interview purpose.
- All the further details about an interview will be provided through e-mail or website.
NOTE: Keep checking the website for future updates regarding the selection.