Department of Post Recruitment 2020: Department of Post released the notification for the recruitment on 3951 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sewak under Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle and 14 vacancies of Staff Car Driver under Mail Motor Service. The application can be submitted through the Online/Offline mode by the due dates mentioned further. Be relax and keep reading the information drafted below so that application can be filled in a successful way.
Department of Post Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle & Mail Motor Service|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sewak and Staff Car Driver|
|Number of Vacancies||3965|
|Last Date to Apply||Specified below|
Department of Post Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle & Mail Motor Service
Name of The Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sewak – 3951 (Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle)
- Staff Car Driver – 14 (Mail Motor Service)
Last Date to Apply: Online applications can be made by 07th May 2020 (Post 1) and 04th May 2020 (Post 2).
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have :
- 10th with Basic Computer Knowledge (Post 01)
- 10th with Valid Driving Licence (Post 02)
Selection Procedure: The selection process will made of Merit List and Driving Test for post 01 and 02 respectively.
Pay Scale: Candidate selected will get the amount of Rs. 19900/- for post 02 per month.
Application Fees: Rupees ONE HUNDRED ONLY for the GEN/OBC candidates. While no fee for the SC/ST/PwD and Female candidates.
Age criteria: Different age level is formulated for two different posts as follows :
- 18-40 years as on 23-03-2020.
- 18-27 years as on 30-03-2020.
Official Website: www.appost.in or indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Post Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly fill the form online on portal of UP Postal Circle and mention the details there.
- Upload relevant certificates and pay off the fee.
- Finally submit the form.
- Although for post – 02, take the print form of application.
- Fill the complete details in the form in the manner as demanded.
- Attach the photocopies of the certificates and paste the applicant photograph with the signature wherever required in the application.
- In last send the application to the Division as specified in the notification.
NOTE: Relaxation of age will be provided as per the regulations of the Department of Post.