Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2020: Offline applications are invited by the Central Pollution Control Board and asked to fill the details in the form given on the website of CPCB. The total number of vacancies is 05 for the posts of Consultants. Get the complete updates on the post and make sure to apply for the posts on or before 08/05/2020.
Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Name of the Job||Consultants|
|Number of Vacancies||Five|
|Last Date to Apply||Eight May 2020|
Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Pollution Control Board
Name of The Posts: Consultants – 05
Educational Qualifications: Candidates will be eligible for the post if they hold the required academic degrees which are
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics/Environmental Science/Environmental Management/Economics/Business Administration/Journalism/Media Specialist. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology (60% score).
- Good Command on English Writing and Speaking with the knowledge of computers.
Selection Procedure: The only basis for the selection of the candidate is Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Salary will be adequate as per the rules of the organization.
Application Fees: All category candidates are exempted to pay the fee.
Age criteria: Age of the candidate must not be more than 35 years beyond the relief provided to the reserved candidates.
Official Website: www.cpcb.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for CPCB Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate has to fill the offline form with the prescribed format.
- Put the requisite details in the form and staple the photocopies of the qualification certificates, experience proof, a certificate for age proof.
- Paste the clear photograph of the candidate in the white background.
- Prior to the due date, address the form to Member Secretary, Central Pollution Control Board, Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar, Delhi – 110032.
- Applicant holding experience in the concerned area will get preference.
NOTE: Mention a valid e-mail address for further communication in the application format as the organization will provide the complete details of the interview time and place through this mode.