Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020: The doors are opened for the applications by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission so that the interested and competent candidates can put the applications in an Online mode on the website of CPSC. Everyone must know that the due date for the applications is 16th of April 2020 as declared by the organization officially. Keep reading the below information for the detailed information of the post.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Geo-chemist|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||16th April 2020|
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Geo-chemist – 01
Last Date to Apply: Candidates can submit their applications online by the 16th of April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Post Graduation Degree in the concerned area is required to hold by the desired and the eligible candidate.
Selection Procedure: First of all Written Exam will be conducted for those candidates whose documents are complete in all aspects then they will be called for the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The attractive amount will be paid to the selected candidates i.e. Rupees Fifty-Six Thousand One Hundred.
Age criteria: Read the official notification of the organization for the complete information about the required age level for the application.
Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate need to log in the psc.cg.gov.in and click on ‘Online Application’
- Select the recruitment you want to apply for and read the necessary instructions and details.
- Then register for the post with the filling of the complete details of the name, address, qualifications, gender and much more like it.
- Finally, click on the submit button after doing the action of uploading the scanned photograph and the signature of the applicant.
- Retain the print out of the application form for further reference.
NOTE: This is mandatory for those candidates who have filed for the post to visit the website from time to time as the date announced for the test and interview will be published on the website.