CGWB Recruitment 2020: Offline applications are being taken by the ‘Central Ground Water Board’ on 62 vacancies of Young Professionals & Consultants. Apply for the posts by the 25/04/2020. To get detailed points, view the information below.
CGWB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Ground Water Board|
|Name of the Job||Young Professionals & Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||62|
|Last Date to Apply||displayed below|
CGWB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Ground Water Board (CGWB)
Name of The Posts: Enrollment will be for the following two posts :
- Young Professionals – 48
- Consultant – 14
Last Date to Apply: There will be no hearing for any application after 25th April 2020. Therefore, make the decision for application before this date.
Educational Qualifications: Prospect must have a Master’s Degree (M.Sc/MS/M.Tech/M.ScTech) in Geology/Applied Geology/Earth Science/Geo Science/Hrdrozeology from the recognized university. For the candidates of Post – 2, the experience of a minimum of 10 years in Groundwater and Hydrogeology is a must.
Selection Procedure: The aspirants will be called for interview and they are expected to produce the original documents while conducting the interview by Professional Evaluation Committee formed by the CGWB.
Pay Scale: Compensation money given to the selected candidates is Rupees One Lakh (Post 1) and Rs. Forty-Five Thousand (Post 2). There may be little increase or decrease in pay as per experience candidate had as well as per discretion of CGWB.
Age criteria: The maximum age of the candidate can be 30 years and 65 years for post 1 and post 2 respectively. Age will be considered as on the base date i.e. 01.01.2020.
Official Website: www.cgwb.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Central Ground Water Board Recruitment 2020:
- Make the application through the format provided on an official website mentioned above.
- Details about the name, address, qualifications. contact, e-mail, experience need to be added.
- Attach the copies of all the certificates candidates had gives the clue of details mentioned.
- In last, send the form to the respective regional office of CGWB.
NOTE: While applying the candidate must take care of the following important points :
- No TA/DA will be allowed for the interview.
- The person applying has the chance to apply for the same post in two different offices (but two applications will be put for this at respective address).