Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2020: We are very happy to discuss you that the Central Bureau of Investigation is searching the skilled candidates for the 11 vacant posts of Sub Inspector of Police. The applicant can be made through the method prescribed by the organization till the 16th April 2020. As every applicant will desired to know more aspects of the posts, it will be beneficial to read the para given below containing the details about the scale of pay, selection procedure, age level, application fees and much more.
Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector of Police|
|Number of Vacancies||11|
|Last Date to Apply||16-04-2020|
Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Bureau of Investigation
Name of The Posts:
- Sub-Inspector of Police – 11
Last Date to Apply: 16-04-2020
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be Graduate in an y discipline from the accredited university.
Selection Procedure: The applicant will get selected solely on the basis of the Face to Face Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get the attractive amount per month.
Age criteria: The candidate should not be more than 40 years of age other than those candidates who will get the benefits of age on the basis of their category.
Official Website: www.cbi.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2020:
- Go through the website and put the complete details in the application form.
- The details filled in the form must be accurate and complete.
- Attach the mandatory documents in the form by the due date.
- Finally submit the form before the end date being checking of the details in appropriate manner.
- Keep visiting the website of the organization again and again for the regular updates.
- The candidate can contact the organization for any relevant doubt or query.
NOTE: No chance will be given to the applicant once the due date of the application is elapsed.