BPSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission offered the aspirants to engage them in the vacant posts in the organization. There are 221 vacancies of ‘Civil Judge’ available in the organization and the candidate with keen interest can fill the application with the mandatory details. As no form can be submitted after the 05th of May 2020 so the candidate must take care of it. Collect further important information in the paragraph specified below.
BPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Civil Judge|
|Number of Vacancies||221|
|Last Date to Apply||05th of May 2020|
BPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Civil Judge – 221
Last Date to Apply: Candidate can not fill the form after the 05th of May 2020.
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should have Graduation Degree in Law from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: The following are the two factors on the basis of which it will be decided whether the candidate is eligible or not.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary will be given to the selected candidate per month.
Application Fees: Rupees Six Hundred only for the GEN/OBC category candidates while the application fee for SC/ST/Women of Bihar and PH candidates it is Rs. One Hundred Fifty Only.
Age criteria: Those citizens falling in the age of 22-35 years are eligible for the job. The date shall be taken for age counting is 01-08-2019.
Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020:
- Follow the link on www.bpsc.bih.nic.in and read the necessary instructions.
- Fill the complete detailed information in the form copying from the original certificates.
- Upload the mark sheets of exams passed through the portal with the latest photograph of the candidate.
- Candidate must deposit the required amount in the account of BPSC and submit the form after the proper checking of information.
- Details once filled and submitted can not be altered.
NOTE: The following is the details of important dates :
- The registration process is commenced from the 12th March 2020.
- No registration can be done after 05th May 2020.
- The online form can be filled by 22nd May 2020.