BOI Recruitment 2020: The banking sector is one of the prestigious working sectors in India. The majority of job seekers prefer to get the job in Banks and due to this, a large number of skilled and knowledgeable candidates are always available to join the job. We are back again with the recruitment notice on 06 vacancies of Office Assistant and Attendant as we conduct recruitment time to time-based on the demand for work. Applications can be filled by the 30th of May 2020. Read continue the notification given below carefully before proceeding for application.
BOI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Office Assistant, Faculty Member, and Attendant|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||May 30, 2020|
BOI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Attendant – 01
- Faculty Member – 03
- Office Assistant – 02
Last Date to Apply: Forms can be filled till 30th May 2020
Educational Qualifications: You must be 10th/Bachelor’s pass out from the accredited board or college.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Personal Interview are the sole factors to decide whether the applicant is capable or not.
Pay Scale: We are defining you the details about the salary paid post wise :
- Rs. 8000/- (Post 01) per month.
- Rs. 20000/- (Post 02) per month.
- Rs. 15000/- (Post 03) per month.
Application Fees: Nil
Age criteria: Post wise division of age level is specified below, see it carefully.
- 18-65 years for Post 01.
- 25-65 years for Post 02.
- 18-45 years for Post 03.
Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for BOI Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly fill the personal and educational details in the application format after reading the complete instructions.
- Attach the xerox copies of the curriculum certificates and paste the recent image of the applicant on the form.
- Send the duly filled form with accurate details to Bank of India, Kolhapur Zonal Office, 1519C, Jaydhawal Building, Laxmipuri, Kolhapur.
- An incomplete form will be rejected immediately.
NOTE: The application format can be downloaded from the website of Bank of India.